AfterOurs Urgent Care centers offer high-quality, affordable, and efficient urgent care services, as an alternative to emergency room and hospital emergency departments, when a doctor visit or primary care provider visit, simply isn’t possible.
We treat a variety of pediatric and adult, non-life and limb threatening injuries and illnesses, including:
- sports injuries, sports physicals, and sports medicine
- school, daycare, and camp physicals
- colds, flu, H1N1
- sprains and strains
- strep and sore throat
- headaches, abdominal pain / stomach aches
- infections and wounds
- non-life threatening cuts requiring stitches
- and much more
We staff friendly, board certified family physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, experienced nurses and we offer state of the art urgent care center facilities with on-site lab, x-ray, EKG, and IV fluid hydration.
Our Philosophy – Our patients deserve the right care, right now!
We would rather direct our patients to the health care facility that is most appropriate for addressing their health care needs, than to treat that patient in an AfterOurs Urgent Care facility, if it isn’t in their best interest.
- Refer patients to community physicians when their symptoms indicate the need for specialty or primary care
- Offer hours of service that provide an alternative to costly and timely emergency room visits, yet don’t encourage patients to circumvent their primary care doctor
- Provide urgent care services and leave primary care to those who provide it best; primary care physicians
- Encourage patients to seek a primary care physician for the medical home
- Forward treatment records to a patient’s primary medical doctor for follow-up care
- Refer patients without a family physician to a primary health care physician
|1||AfterOurs Urgent Care | Medical Walk-in Clinic|
|3||Our Medical Team|
|5||Board of Directors|
|7||iTriage from AfterOurs Urgent Care|