Quality of Care
AfterOurs Urgent Care takes pride in offering the best in medical staff, treatment and safety protocols, electronic medical records, electronic charting systems, and facilities. Our team is dedicated to directing you to the right care, right now!
- Medical staff. We staff respected, board certified family physicians and clinically experienced support staff. Free from the intensive demands of the typical hospital emergency department, our medical staff is able to take the time needed to provide the highest level of care and compassion to our patients.
- State-of-the-art facilities. Our facilities include on-site lab, x-ray, EKG, and IV fluid hydration.
- Advanced record-tracking. We utilize a state-of-the-art electronic medical record (EMR) system to accurately and completely document medical procedures, instructions and billing. These records are promptly forwarded to your primary care physician, and extensive insurance claims experience expedites claim payments and reimbursement.
- Accurate medical evaluation. Our state-of-the-art clinical pathways system, featuring 533 “what-if” scenarios enables rapid and correct triage, both on-site and by phone.
- Patient education. We provide the most up-to-date and relevant educational information to patients and their families.
- Confidentiality. All patient records and communications are kept confidential in compliance with HIPAA and other healthcare regulations.
- Safety protocols. Clean, competent, attentive care are all part of our standard operating procedure. Patients are encouraged to complete satisfaction surveys both in our clinics and on-line.
Click here to take our online Patient Satisfaction Survey.